Had rather a lot of confusion over what was happening with the computers and the electrician! Raquell had told us that the electrician should be coming at 10am to the computer centre so could we be there then (or I think that's what she aid as I was in a half conscious state still at 7am!). But when we spoke to Jiny later (I've been spelling her name wrong!) she said the electricians arrived yesterday!
Anyway we ended up going to Total with Merin and Anitha and had having a pizza corner again! Was lovely and wet there and back!
We went to get Maddy's eyebrows threaded (see charming photo attatched!) and picked up the photos we were getting 'developed' at the photoshop. Both Celine and juny were dead chuffed with their huge photo of everyone in the tree on our picnic the other week!

Had another really scrummy take away this evening with the hand bread and barbied chicken! mmmmmm!
No comments:
Post a Comment